Your brain will probably hurt after reading these life questions.
1. An onion essentially forces you to cry over its dead body.
2. Why can we drink a drink but not food a food?
3. A birth certificate is just a receipt with a no returns/no refunds policy.
4. Teachers have to be at school from age 5 till they retire.
5. Nothing is on fire. Fire is on things.
6. Years from now, there will be thousands and thousands of dead peoples’ social media accounts.
7. If a dentist makes money off people with bad teeth, why would I use toothpaste that is recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists?
8. If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you’re making your vacuum cleaner CLEANER, and you are the vacuum cleaner.
9. If a blind person is dreaming, does he or her have the sense of sight and see things?
10. What if we’re missing a part of reality, but we do not have the organ to detect it?
11. What if your entire life is just your life flashing before your eyes and you are already dead?
12. Surgery is stabbing someone to life.
13. The brain had named itself the brain.
14. If the prison system serves its intended purpose, knowing that someone has been to jail before would be comforting rather than scary.
15. We pay more for professions using our brains than our muscles but look after our physical health a lot more carefully than our mental health.
16. Do identical twins only need to apply for one gym membership?
17. Bet the guy who invented the snooze function never created anything else.
18. The first dude who accidentally drew an optical illusion must have thought that he was going insane.
Related: 25 Anime That Deserve A Watch